Sunday 18 April 2010

Music Magazine Poster














To construct the magazine advert I had to take into consideration what I had learnt about them. When I had achieved this I was able to build a layout to conventionally form to the research, then choose the most effective layout. I then had a layout established and I was able to bring it to life by adding images and effects.

As the lower half of the advert needed to be bottom heavy I placed the information and carpet monster there. I then added neon lines, to keep continuity with bright colours, to add to the bottom heavy and to draw the audience eye up the lines and to the album cover. By taking the viewer to the album cover they are able to get a visual of the digi-pak, meaning they would relate the digi-pak to the promotion. They would also find out the name of the band, which gets the band name known and promoted.

I kept with the theme of dark background with bright colours laid on top. This keeps continuity between promotion and distribution products. Also the colours standing out makes the advert eye-catching to capture the attention of the target audience. Again to keep continuity I used the album cover (slightly modified with removal of the album name as its been placed larger on the poster) on the advert. This ay the audience can relate to all products knowing, recognising they are all part of the same production.

No comments:

Post a Comment